Tsumori Chisato is a famous Japanese fashion designer. A former Issey Miyake chief designer for 13 years before embarking on a solo career under her name. Whimsical, playful and fun. Known trademark for every Tsumori Chisato piece.
And Secondhand Philosophy is giving away a pre-loved, authentic Tsumori Chisato dress that is both sophisticated and young-at-heart.
All you have to do is: (mandatory)
1. Like my Facebook page. Say Hi so I know you’re there.
2. Follow me on GFC. (widget can be found down there)
Optional tasks for additional entries/points:
3. Subscribe to my feeds via email (also found way down there) and make sure to verify your subscription otherwise it won’t count. (2pts)
4. Follow me on Twitter linking this post: (2pts.)
@girl4all is giving away one Tsumori Chisato dress http://www.secondhandphilosophy.com/2011/08/pasko-sa-agosto-tsumori-chisato-giveaway/
5. Leave a comment here with your name, email address used to subscribe to feeds, GFC name, Facebook name, Twitter URL and username.
Anyone with a Philippine address can join. One winner will be chosen via random.org.
By the way, this giveaway is part of PASKO sa AGOSTO, a project of SahmWrites which aims to give thanks to our valuable readers. For more details and list of giveaways, click HERE. Giveaway ends August 31.